2. Report a problem with flytipping
If you see someone flytipping, please make a note of as much information as possible:
- the day, date and time you saw the activity taking place,
- what you saw, how many people were involved and what they looked like,
- any vehicles involved - their make, model, colour and registration number,
- what was tipped, for example household waste, garden rubbish, broken furniture,
- how much was dumped, for example black sacks, contents of a car boot, van load.
- you can upload a photo if you have one
But remember - don't put yourself at risk!
The responsibility for maintenance of private roads and private streets lies with the road owners or residents. The form includes a map that shows the roads we are responsible for in pink.
If you need to report an emergency situation, please call our contact centre.