2. Report a problem with flytipping
If you see someone flytipping, please make a note of as much information as possible:
- the day, date and time you saw the activity taking place,
- what you saw, how many people were involved and what they looked like,
- any vehicles involved - their make, model, colour and registration number,
- what was tipped, for example household waste, garden rubbish, broken furniture,
- how much was dumped, for example black sacks, contents of a car boot, van load.
- you can upload a photo if you have one
But remember - don't put yourself at risk!
The responsibility for maintenance of private roads and private streets lies with the road owners or residents.
If you need to report an emergency situation, please call our contact centre.