Refreshed cabinet to refocus on key priorities
Published: Friday, 27th September 2019
A refreshed cabinet has been announced following the selection of Cllr Andrew Johnson as leader of the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
Members of the new cabinet with experience in building, infrastructure, policing and communications will help drive a renewed focus on key resident priorities.
The new cabinet is formed of:
- Cllr Andrew Johnson: Leader of the council, chairman of cabinet, lead member buisness, economic development and property
- Cllr Samantha Rayner: Deputy leader, lead member resident and leisure services, HR, IT, legal, performance management and Windsor
- Cllr Stuart Carroll: Deputy chairman of cabinet, lead member adults, children, health and mental health
- Cllr David Coppinger: Lead member planning and Maidenhead
- Cllr David Cannon:- Lead member public protection and parking
- Cllr Gerry Clarke:- Lead member transport and infrastructure
- Cllr David Hilton:- Lead member finance and Ascot
- Cllr Donna Stimson:- Lead member environmental services, climate change, sustainability, parks and countryside
- Cllr Ross McWilliams:- Lead member for housing, communications and youth engagement
Cllr Andrew Johnson, said: “To ensure we refocus our efforts on delivering what is most important to our residents I have made some changes to our cabinet, playing to the strengths of our councillors. I hope these changes will signal to our residents that we are here to serve them and ensure we continue to build a borough for everyone.
“Our newly appointed cabinet will be working closely with Royal Borough officers to help deliver our priorities as well as working with other councillors from all parties on things that matter most to our residents.”
The new cabinet members were announced on Thursday 26 September.